Code of Conduct
- As a member of Photoramblr, you are encouraged to leave constructive comments on photos.
- All content (comments, photos, etc.) must be generally within the mpaa's PG rating. All content is subject to moderation by site moderators.
- While the discussion board is open to all topics and subject-matter, we ask that discussions be kept reasonably relevant to the art of Photography.
- While disagreements and differences of opinion are inevitable, heated debates (libel, slander, etc.) will not be tolerated. State your opinions, but keep it courteous.
- You may only upload photos of which you are the owner. You must have full intellectual property, fair use, or redistribution rights or permissions
- Photos which do not generally adhere to the mpaa's PG rating or are considered inappropriate by site moderators will be removed.
- “Snapshot”s are discouraged and may be rejected. A snapshot is a photo that manifests little or no artistic intent. For example, a photo of your cute 2-year old opening a gift, taken on a point-and-shoot camera with direct flash may likely be considered a snapshot and, though a great addition to your photo album, may not be admitted to Photoramblr. That said, this restriction isn't meant discourage beginner photographers. As long as you've put some thought into the photograph, it's probably fine. Read this great article on the matter if you'd like more information.