The Data Science technology is one of the emerging technologies in the analytics field. There are many training courses are available for this. The data science course prepares the candidates for the analytics job. This is particularly designed for the people those who are new to the analytics field. This course will make the candidates an expert in the analytics field. From this course, the candidates will understand the problem, designing the analysis and the ability to apply predictive modeling techniques for deriving the business insights from the data.
What the course is about?
This course covers all the concepts of data science from Data Acquisition to Data Storage using the R-Hadoop concepts. The participants will learn how to apply modeling through R programming using machine learning algorithms.
By the end of this Data Science Training in Atlanta course, the candidates can be able to create a structural approach using the statistical techniques and the R language. The candidates can be able to perform sharp data analysis ad to make the business run effectively.
Who can do the course?
The data science training courses are needed for the following professionals
- Software professionals looking for a career in the analytics field
- The persons those who are working in the field of Data and Business analytics
- The graduates those who want to build their career in the field of Analytics and Data Science
What the participants will learn?
After the completion of this training, the candidates can be able to
- Gain insight into the roles played by a data scientist
- Analyze the big data using R, Hadoop and Machine learning
- Work with different data platforms like XML, CSV, SAS and SPSS
- Understand the tools and techniques for data transformation
The course objectives
Through this course, the participants can be able to,
- Understand the data mining techniques and their implementation
- Analyze data using the machine learning algorithms in R
- Work with the Hadoop Mappers and Reducers to analyze the data
- Gain insight into data visualization and optimization techniques
- Explore the parallel processing feature in R
- Understand the Data analysis life cycle
- Implement various machine learning algorithms in Apache Mahout
Exact Audience for this Course
This course is best suited for the following professionals,
- Developers aspiring to be a Data Scientist
- Analytics managers those who are leading a team of analysts
- Hadoop professionals
- Analysts wanting to understand the Data Science methodologies
- R professionals
- Information architects
- People those who are interested inknowing something about the Data science field
If the candidates want to become an expert in data science with R and to learn predictive and descriptive analytics techniques, the candidates can take this course with no hesitations.
At the end of the course, the candidate will receive a certificate stating that the particular candidate has 3 months experience in implementing Projects using R. The candidates should take an online examination and score 80% marks to receive the certification.