Apple is in full bug-fixing mode, pushing iOS 9.0.2 out today to solve a handful of problems. This is the second update to iOS 9 in two weeks.
Here are all the issues you can expect iOS 9.0.2 to fix, according to Apple:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
Install the update, as usual, by connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iTunes or installing over-the-air via General > Software Update.
iOS 9.1 isn’t too far off—that’s the update with the new emoji you’re dying to use. Apple just seeded the third beta to developers.